2015-10-03

Djulö

 Click image to enlarge!
Katrineholm

 Djulö misty fields with a roe deer watching

Djulö Kvarn also had some mist


Mallard female

View small boat harbor

Runner
© NF Photo 151003, Djulö

I made a morning trip around the area of Djulö. Djulö is the name of both the lake and the mansion. It was some mist and the sun did not want to come out. At the little harbor I found a nice rowing boat and a female Mallard that was really good looking. She made a pretty sight among the leafs on the ground. And others were up early to get some exercise.

linking up with:   Bird D´Pot   Our World Tuesday

My memes! Welcome to join
Mondays: Catching light.
Tuesdays: Trees n Bushes.
Wednesday:  NF DAM. 

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels:   , , , , , ,  , , , , ,  , , , , ,  , , ,  , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. Your photos are stunning! Love that second one...but then the mallard female captured my heart. Beautiful composition in all of the shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a haunting moody scene … with the misty wheat field and the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific captures for the day and, of course, I do love the mallard female, she captured my heart, too!! I love the misty field and deer, too!! Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created beautiful, atmospheric photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos! that deer in front of a fog and birds in the fog... just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful misty photos. The mallard is lovely and I especially like the little boats all lined up on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scenes. The duck drinking is such a nice photo.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely sights. The mist seems to have added some magic to the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the various scenes you captured. The duck and runner are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a nice little harbour. Ours is a bit bigger, but still a cozy place to keep our boat. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,