2016-04-01

About The Creative Playroom


  The Creative Playroom 
Welcome!
The intention for this linkup is ART but in a broad meaning. I want to see that you have done some creative work. 

You can post digital art, images of your paintings, beautiful monocrome.
 Forget being serious for a while. Create strange worlds  and post them. Create beauty, funny, crazy things. Or moody ones. And then share them. The point is, have fun with it! And learn new things in the process.  This is just for the fun of being creative.

Everything creative works. BUT please, don´t link up everyday photos or advertising
You can link to your meme post  IF you have a proper image for mine, if not, your link will be removed. You shall also have a backlink to my weekly linkup. Not to the blog. 



If you want to see my previous memes as NF DAM please visit Image Workshop Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:

-- --
See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog,