2012-09-30

Fjäril på ljung - Moth on heather

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
Fjäril på Ljung - Calluna vulgaris - Moth on heather
  NF Photo  120926

Found this flower in a store and this moth was really attracted to it. I have no ID of the moth. If you know it please give it.  :)

 NatureNotes    Todays Flowers  
Check out my other memes?  NF Memes  See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.

NOTE!
I am not a member of GOOGLE+. If you don´t have an open account I can´t visit you back. :( The Word Verifications are getting even worse. Often impossible to crack. Sorry if I can´t make a comment on your blog. But I DO visit.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 comments:

  1. Sp läckert! Tänk att du såg fjärilen.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miraculous strong colours, such images are unusual. I am greeting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love the colour of the heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower, but Ido not know its name.

    Thank you for your participation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of this pretty flower and its little visitor. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather is lovely! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shot of the heather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh beautiful flower and I love the moth but have no idea what it could be. Thank you for linking up to Nature Notes and I agree that the google verification is getting more and more difficult. I do have an ID from my old blogger blog that I can use as it hates my open ID attempts..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful photo, sorry I can't help with the moth!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,