2013-04-21

Backlight in the forest

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
A smaller tree with old leafs still on caught my eyes in the forest today. It was like the sun was purposely aiming the beams towards it. Highlighting the old leafs.

Then of course I had to play around a little bit. It is the same tree but another image.
 A little adjustments and Fresco effect in CS5 did the trick.
  NF Photo 130421

NF Inspiring Photography
   
See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,   , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Wow - that light is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both! the light and colour in the first is something I haven't seen here in Australia.Your "playing around" is fantastic - a bit like Monet with heightened colours! Or abstract expressionism - almost?? Well, I think it is very beautiful anyway :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelige begge bildene.
    Tror nesten jeg likte det nederste best.

    http://fotoskattkisten.blogspot.no/2013/04/naturefootstep-memes-catching-light.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, that's lovely♫ My Catch: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/04/catching-light.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,