2014-08-26

Out of mud

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
Out of mud
© NF PhotoArt 140826
 
NF Memes

This weeks optional theme for NF Dam: In your hand! 
I started out to do something simple for the NF Dam post on NF Memes. But who can do something simple? When I saw what I had accomplished I changed my mind and posted the image here instead. There will be something else on NF Memes. :)

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,   , , , , , , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. Very clever:) Great texture and colour too. (I hope I didn't mess up my link this time!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This turned out extremely well, Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surrealistic, very imaginative ---great texture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, yourblog seem to be down for now. I can´t see it. :(

      Delete
  4. Nice results! You are good at playing in the mud♪

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant.
    Lønner seg å leke i sølen, ser jeg :)
    Ha en nydelig dag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preciosa imagen..un saludo desde Murcia...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh.. Det här är ju fantastiskt fint...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great feel, mood in this, athmosphere well captured. / Ritva

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,