2016-01-16

At Backa lake

 Click image to enlarge!



© NF Photo 160116  Backasjön

I went for a walk along the Backa lake. Same as the day before yesterday.
Imagine my surprise when I found the smallest of the soap bubbles I blew then, still intact. And with a little frost on it. 48 hours and not broken. The lake had also more frost that turned it white.


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
sARTurday

My memes! Welcome to join
Tuesdays: Trees n Bushes.
Wednesday:  NF DAM

NOTE
GOOGLE seem to have messed up the captcha again. At some blogs it is impossible to comment as the system demands you to choose a lot of images :(
And it still don´t work! If you don´t get a comment from me, you might want to check it out. Maybe your blog has problems. 
Blogs where I can´t comment: Margaret, scollections, and a few more.

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Some blog really has a lot of images that need to guess when commenting. Sometimes you will not succeed.
    These photos are amazing beautiful.
    Have a nice sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am as amazed as you are that it is still intact ... and are you the smart one to grasp it as an opportunity. One that paid off for sure ... this is an awesome capture and beautiful at the same time. Actually both pictures are wonderful. You have a special knack with the foggy and frosty shots. Love it, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is simply gorgeous! I read about doing this, but I never actually tried it out. I am not a big fan of light vignettes, but I love the photos, Monica, especially the bulb.

    Thank you for linking up at Saturday Art and apologies for being so late!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! Look at how the light hits that bubble - gorgeous. Nice captures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you make that ball ? Neat picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The survival of the soap bubble = A tiny miracle! As is your picture. (well, not so tiny really, it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,