2016-12-30

Djulö Avenue preparations for New Year Eve

 Click image to enlarge!




Djulö Avenue preparations for New Year Eve
© NF Photo 161224, Djulö Alle

My town, Katrineholm has it´s "birthday" tomorrow, at New Years Eve. We celebrate that it is now 100 year since it became a Town. There has been a lot of work in Djulö Mansion Avenue. It is an avenue without car traffic and lots of people walk or run there daily. Now they are installing light in the avenue. So, with the second avenue we now will have a beautiful triangle to enjoy around the clock. Just within walking distance from the towns center.

Happy New Year to everyone!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturday Silhouette

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

1 comment:

  1. What lovely shots, Monica! I am very partial to the last one especially, of course!
    Many thanks for linking up with the Saturday Silhouettes meme, I hope to see more of your photos in 2017.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,