2017-02-23

New snow and mist at Djulö Avenue

 Click image to enlarge!












Djulö avenues seen from Gatstuberg
© NF Photo 170221

The avenue to the right was lit up on New Years Eve. When I first saw that I decided that I will go up to Gatstuberg, when there are snow and shoot both avenues when they are lit up. This day we finally got some snow that did not thaw away before nightfall. So I went to the location just outside my town. I was lucky enough to also get mist. With my flashlight I went the path up to the point where I have a great view over the Djulö Mansion. The lake to the left is not visible in these shots.
You see the point at the barn where the two avenues meet. The old one to the left has white light, The new to the right is more yellow in color.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Our World Tuesday   Through My Lens   Sky Watch Friday

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

16 comments:

  1. When people ask me which weather I like better, Cuba's or the UK's, I have to answer honestly: I love both but at least in Britain I get to have four seasons. Your gorgeous photos are the evidence.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, pretty scenes. The lights and colors at night are beautiful. Enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had your flashlight along and had already wanted to achieve these images you took. It is always nice to have a plan. I adore these wonderful snow scenes with lights and misty and foggy and I feel like a kid seeing the first snow ever. What an adventure and an accomplishment. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to decide which photograph I liked best!
    But I like them all!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lights in the mist are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful night shots! I like the street lights in the mist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow amazing views. Beautiful photography

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL! Such great winter scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my, these are such poetic and beautiful winter impressions. love these blue magical blue mood.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oih.. these are very beautiful photos, remains White Christmas.
    And the misty makes all so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photography work is beyond excellent. Every photo is wonderful., and your site is a joy to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are amazing! How glorious that they light these avenues...and in the snow and mist the scenes are magical! Great shots! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous images. that spot is so great for taking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Winter scenes are so magical. You captured the sceneries so beautifully.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,