2017-07-24

Photoshoot at Former warehouse and trainstation

 Click image to enlarge!
Barbie-Scarlet


"Below the roof"  or  "The pointed end of the arrow"

Photoshoot at Former warehouse and trainstation with my sister and Barbie
© NF Photo 170724


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
WATW   Wordless Wednesday     Pictorial Tuesday


I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

9 comments:

  1. I would not thought of the arrow at all...that part is called the shaft. Well that is the long part, if you are talking about the part that fits on the bowstring, that part is called the nock. (My husband used to hunt with bow, and fletched his own arrows, put nocks on them, even the past few years before his stroke, he had made a thing till he could even make the bowstrings.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, we see different things. I see the light from the roof window shaping a V-form, the arrow and my sister as the point :)

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful photoshoot! Both picture are beautiful and have wonderful compositions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The angle of your photo does look like it is forming an arrow, but did not realize it until reading the other comment. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great place for a bit of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá, Ambas fotos são excelentes, a segunda tem um perfeito enquadramento.
    Continuação de boa semana,
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Novel looking captures!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,