2017-07-17

Wild waters

 Click image to enlarge!
Wild waters
© NF Photo 170717, Hjälmaren

Very windy today!

I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
WATW  Our World Tuesday   Nature Notes



See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

17 comments:

  1. Is that a big ol' rock in the middle of all those waves? It looks like you had to get on your knees to take the shot. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photograph!
    I enlarged it, and it became even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this picture Monica! The wind makes it look wild and beautiful in the picture (and without feeling the sand whipping around)... thank you for braving the elements to give us this perfect picture! I took Pat's advice and embiggened it too -- beyond perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boa tarde, o mar e o seu movimento natural é encantador, a foto revela o belo momento fotografico e a excelência da mesma.
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you've captured the water crashing down is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I would love to actually see what you photographed. Awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I like windy days (especially when I am next to the beach and the waves are putting on a show).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really majestic water and whole photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ocean and waves....These are great Monica...Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,