2017-08-31

Poppy drop

 Click image to enlarge!





Poppy drop, and a guest! 
© NF Photo 170831

We finally got some rain, much needed, while other parts of the world have gotten tooooo much of it.
I was shooting flowers and did not see the larva. Not until I started to work with the image. 😊

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Through My Lens    Floral Friday Fotos



See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

9 comments:

  1. OH! These are wonderfully awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love surprises when I look closer at my photos, too!! These are awesome shot of the raindrops. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots, love the way the water droplets are catching the light.
    All the best, Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the drops of rain on the little red flowers. Exquisite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing flowers, and GORGEOUS photos of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love surprises like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful in design and color!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,