2017-08-02

Wordless Reflection

 Click image to enlarge!
Snipe
© NF Photo 150809

Damselfly
© NF Photo 170727

 Wood White
© NF Photo 170720

Some of the smaller ones in nature.  Other from these there is not much wildlife around. It´s too dry. The birds have fled from here!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Nature Notes   Macro Monday    Saturdays Critters     Wordless Wednesday    Weekend Reflection

I am now on INSTAGRAM with two accounts. If you are there I would be happy if you visited me. We could follow each other if you let me know who you are.
Monica / NatureFootstep

NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

19 comments:

  1. Oh, my I love how the beak of the one on the left meets the reflection of the one on the right...positively awesome. Not that I don't like the others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots (as always).
    I hope you'll come join this week's photo party:
    http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/07/pm-paddle-on-lake.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, some good closeups there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine reflection photos. The snipe reflections are really excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! Love the reflection in the first photo. The beak of the bird on the left lining right up with the reflection of the other bird's beak is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful set of photos, I particularly like the Snipe, Amazing.
    All the best, Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, love the Snipes. Great captures of the damselfly and butterflies. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so grat and impressive,
    i like all photos !
    Really perfect to this challenge.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am speechless. Wow...gorgeous shots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Impressive photos, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing views and reflections; so impressive the first one with little birds! A lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such a wonderful eye for photos! I love the shots that you shared today :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree, you do have a wonderful eye and skill in photography Monica...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bird reflections!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,