2017-09-01

Another trip to the horses in the Oak pasture

 Click image to enlarge!




Horses
© NF Photo 170901, Julita

Another trip to the horses in the Oak pasture. When I arrived a family was there. Not owners, just visitors like me. It is such a beautiful place with the lake at the back. And beautiful horsed. Very friendly ones. Sometimes a little too friendly when you are allergic to them :) Well, I can touch them as long as I don´t touch my face afterwards.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
My Sunday Photo    Saturdays Critters    Shadow Shot Sunday


Meet me at Instagram
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

15 comments:

  1. Hello, the horses are beautiful. What a lovely scene! Sorry you are allergic to the horses. They look very friendly. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a beautiful place, and the horses make it even more wonderful! Yes, I would go there often! Sorry you can't get close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On this sizzling desert day, those shadows look so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you are allergic to them...but oh, they are beatiful. At least you can enjoy looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely animals

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos of them are lovely. I'm allergic to cats, I don't think I'm allergic to horses, but I rarely am lucky enough to get close to them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit scared of horses, had a bad experience as a teenager but my daughter loves them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The horses do look so beautiful.
    I like your photographs very much.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see group of horses in a single place...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,